Welss Face mask
The material for the mask mask is produced from high-quality coal mining wood from ecologically clean area. All material goes hygienic and heat treatment, and is safe for use. Under the influence of high temperatures, a high density and plasticity of the material, due to this mask fits tightly to the skin, and through the finely perforated leather material breathes and is saturated with ions.
Black coal "kurodzumi" from Japanese oak Cassis, obtained by burning wood at a low temperature - 400 - 700 ° C is often called "black gold Due to the properties of the radiation of infrared rays, black coal produces a warming effect, improves blood circulation and metabolism Coal has!. porosity and high capacity for absorption. Coal ideally supports skin hydration level. The minerals contained in the timber, and are stored in the coal.
How does the mask for the face CHARCOAL MASK WELSS WS 1004?
· Impact on cellular metabolism by activating various metabolic processes;
· It gives cells minerals, absorbing toxins and wastes;
· It takes care of the problem and oily skin;
· It has modeling capabilities: tightens facial contours, eliminating the double chin
· Reduces the number of lesions in the form of pimples and acne;
· It soothes irritation;
· It improves the complexion;
· Effectively pulls black dots;
· It relieves swelling.
Apply the mask correctly:
- Carefully open the package, remove the mask, expand its.
- Apply the mask on your face. The mask should fit in contact with skin.
- When the mask is dry, remove it.
- IMPORTANT: periodically massage over face masks for the skin more ionization.
The mask is suitable for single use only. Do not reuse.
Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
In case of allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Store the mask in a cool, out of reach of children.
Black charcoal, purified water, propylene glycol, ethylcellulose, carbomer, triethanolamine, PEG-40 (hydrogenated castor oil), xanthan gum, hyaluronic acid, tocopherol acetate, Alpine Edelweiss extract, lily extract, chlorphenesin, flavoring.
Individual intolerance, allergic reactions.